Now available to buy with .
All prices are listed in US$, but you can use this facility to order from anywhere in the world. Prices include postage. Just click on the relevant link.
Or make a donation to Workers' Liberty online - $50
- The tragedy of Afghanistan - Workers' Liberty 2/2 - $10.65
- In an Age of Barbarism - Workers' Liberty 2/1 - $10.65
Subscribe to Workers' Liberty - by credit card
Get each issue posted to you. Each subscription is for 8 issues. All prices are listed in US$, but you can use this facility to order from anywhere in the world. Just click on the relevant link.
USA - $53.00/Australia - $36.00/UK - $35.00 /Europe - $42.00/Rest of the world - $53.00
Subscribe to Solidarity - by credit card
Get each issue posted to you. Each subscription is for 22 issues. All prices are listed in US$, but you can use this facility to order from anywhere in the world. Just click on the relevant link.
UK - $20.00/Europe - $25.00/Rest of the world - $30.00
Other publications - just click on the price to order
- "The Fate of the Russian Revolution - Lost Texts of Critical Marxism, volume 1".
Texts by Max Shachtman, Hal Draper, C L R James etc.
Edited and introduced by Sean Matgamna. 608 pages.
- "How Solidarity Can Change The World"
Articles by Engels, Kautsky, Trotsky, Luxemburg, edited by Sean Matgamna.
- "Two nations, two states: socialists and Israel-Palestine"
- "How to beat the racists"
- "An injury to one is an injury to all"
Writings of a socialist railworker, by Rob Dawber
- "We only want the earth: global capitalism and the environmental crisis"
- "How to fight elections"
Based on how socialists fought the Wallasey constituency in 1987.
- "Globalisation: the workers' agenda"
Special issue of WL.
- "How do we get left unity"
Special issue of WL.
- "Radical Chains: Sexuality and Class Politics", by Janine Booth
- "The fight for a workers' government", by Jill Mountford
- "The case for socialist feminism", by Lynn Ferguson
- "New Problems, New Struggles - A Handbook for Trade Unionists"
- "Socialists Answer The New Right"
John O'Mahony and Martin Thomas debate Roger Scruton, Ken Minogue, and David Marsland .
- "A Workers' Guide to Ireland", by Sean Matgamna
- "The Lies Against Socialism Answered"
- "Why You Should Be A Socialist"
William Morris and others
- "Lenin and the October Revolution", by Andrew Hornung and John O'Mahony.
- "Malcolm X", by Dion D'Silva
- "Study Notes on Capital volume 1", by Martin Thomas
- "What Is Dialectics", by Edward Conze
- "AWL Basic Education Program"
- "Marxism and the Labour Movement"
Education bulletin on the 'Militant' tendency (now the Socialist Party) - part one.
- "Trotskyism and Stalinism"
Education bulletin on the 'Militant' tendency (now the Socialist Party) - part two.
- "Leninism and Opportunism"
Education bulletin on the 'Militant' tendency (now the Socialist Party) - part three.
- "Illusions of Power: the local government left 1979-85", by Mick O'Sullivan and Martin Thomas
- "The IS-SWP Tradition"
A cuttings book of comments and discussions with former IS-SWP(UK) leaders.
- "Liverpool: What Went Wrong"
Liverpool City Council and 'Militant', 1984-6
- "Why the SWP beats up its Socialist Critics"
An open letter to Tony Cliff about the physical attacks on AWL members at 'Marxism 93'.
- "Workers' Power: a Tale of Kitsch Trotskyism"
- "Seedbed of the Left"
The origins of the British far left in Labour's youth wing, 1959-87
- "A Tragedy of the Left" - Socialist Worker and 'the party'
All the above prices in US$. All major credit cards are accepted by CCNow, who will process your order for Workers' Liberty.